Sephora Holiday Wishlist

The holiday season is approaching! As we welcome in the crisp winter air, here are 10 Products to keep in touch with summer during these long cold months:

Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler Set

This perfume set comes with 16 sample size perfumes and a coupon for a full-size product of your choice. After you smell the assortment of perfumes, choose your favorite and head on over to Sephora for your full bottle! This set is perfect for anyone who wants to find their signature scent. 

Midnight Minis Set

The Midnight Minis Set by Laniege includes five mini lip masks and an applicator. The flavors—Mango, Sweet Candy, Berry, Gummy Bear, and Mint Choco—smell good enough to taste and are especially soft on the lips! This is the ideal product for when chapped lip season starts. When you use these sleep masks, you wake up with soft, hydrated lips for the rest of the day. 

Maison Margiela ‘REPLICA’ Mini Coffret Set

This is another perfume set, but it contains only Maison Margiela REPLICA perfumes. There are five of them, and each one is in a mini “replica” (no pun intended) of the full size bottle! Perfect for anyone who needs an everyday scent but is still deciding on which fits them best.  

Sephora Favorites Mini Holiday Lashstash To Go Mascara Set

This set includes five best-selling mini mascaras featuring formulas that lengthen, volumize, enhance, curl, and define your lashes. Like snowflakes, all eyelashes are unique to each person; mascaras fit everyone differently. With this set, you can find your perfect holiday lash look. As if this set couldn’t get better, it also includes a voucher to redeem a full-size mascara of your choice! All this for a sweet deal of $28!

Fruit Quench’rz Hydrating + Conditioning Lip Oil Duo – Fenty Skin | Sephora

This is a limited edition Fenty Lip Oil Duo. After great consideration, we’ve decided that we prefer this over the highly-acclaimed lip oils. This brand succeeds at fixing dryness, loss of firmness, and elasticity in one’s lips. Perfect for keeping those glossy lips while rejuvenating your chappedness this winter!

Red Collection Lip & Cheek Set – REFY | Sephora

This Red Collection Lip & Cheek Set from Refy gives you the perfect classic winter look. It’s a limited edition and includes a Red Lip Sculpt, Mini Red Lip Gloss, and Cherry Cream Blush. It’s long-wearing to get you through this long winter! A must-have for these next months of cold.

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base Primer Moisturizer Duo With Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid

This holiday season Bobbi Brown brought the Vitamin Enriched Face Base Primer Moisturizer Duo With Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid to the market. Now you can get rid of your dry skin and retain the Vitamin C that we get on hot summer days. 

Holiday Lip Set

This lip set offers a fantastic value by bundling multiple lip products into one purchase, getting you a better bang for your buck. These sets include a variety of colors and finishes, allowing you to experiment with different looks and find your favorites. Additionally, the lip sets make for excellent gifts, whether for yourself or a loved one, providing a versatile and stylish present!

maracuja juicy lip plump best-sellers duo set – tarte | Sephora

This set of two plumping glosses is a dream duo! Both are natural colors that are perfect for an everyday look. With this gift, you can give someone their new everyday lip!

Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo – PATRICK TA | Sephora

Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo by Patrick Ta is a winter red preparing our face for the winter festivities ahead, while still holding on to the summer sunburn. This natural finish blush helps remind us of summer as we enter these cold months.